vendredi 23 décembre 2016

7 Brilliant Coca-Cola Uses



1- Removes Bugs from Cars:
One of the best ways of removing bugs and bug stains from your windshield is to rub it with Coca Cola.


2-Treats Stomach Blockages:
Coca Cola is a popular home remedy for upset stomach.



3-Fades Hair Color:
The easiest way to remove unwanted hair color is to wash your hair with Coke. The acid in the drink will helps to do this quick operation..


4-Make Coca Cola Cake:
When coca-cola added to cake recipes would make it really delicious, Next time don't forget to add some coca to your cake batter.


5-Helps To Romove Maker Stains:
To remove marker stain from clothes put a little amout of Coke ok the stain then leave it for minutes the wash it.

6- Clean Your Toilet:
Put some Coke then leave a little while then clean it with brush.




1 commentaire:

  1. I have had fibromyalgia for 30 years and it flared up so bad when I hit 50 the only thing that really makes a difference then was a keto diet. The difference is ASTOUNDING in fatigue, brain fog and inflammation. I feel almost human. I have trouble sticking to it though. Thankfully I found Dr Itua who resides from west africa in which I purchased a herbal product to finally get rid of this horrible disease, I drank Dr Itua herbal medicine for one months and I got healed once and for all I'm healthy.
    Dr Itua herbal medicine cure all sort of human diseases and infections with natural herbs made by Dr Itua herbal center, for any enquiry about Dr Itua contact his email address: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or visit his website www.drituaherbalcenter.com to read all the diseases that Dr Itua can cure with his herbal medicines.
    Dr Itua herbal medicine got me back into it.

    RépondreSupprimer